Statement of faith
• The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
• There is only one God, eternal and self-existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit who are to be equally loved, honored, and adored.
• All mankind participated in Adam’s fall from his original sinless state and is therefore born with a sinful nature, lost in sin, and totally unable to save himself from the wrath of God, except by His mercy alone.
• Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
• Once a sinner has been regenerated by the Holy Spirit, that he will repent and believe in Christ as Savior by the Word of God and will persevere to the end.
• Justification is by grace alone, through faith alone, because of Christ alone and through it the undeserving sinner is pardoned of all his sins and clothed with the righteousness of God.
• The Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him in holiness, good works, and service for the glory of God.
• God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
• At death the Christian soul passes immediately into the presence of God and the unbeliever’s soul is eternally separated from God into condemnation.
• Jesus Christ will return to earth, visibly and bodily, at a time when He is not expected, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
• God has called His people to subdue the earth and live all of life to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
• God has commissioned the Church in all ages to go forth into the world proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ and making disciples of all nations.